Monday, August 13, 2018

Term 3 Week 4

My weeks since Term 3 started have been rather stressful. I've reflected on the why and how, and have come to the conclusion that I have set out for myself too many goals.

Setting too many goals for myself has kind of made me exhausted, my focus has slightly drifted from what I'd originally prioritised at the beginning of the year, and my attendance has been slack. Assessments are piling and I've a lot to do before this terms ends.

The highlight of my week(s) is that I've now got a Chromebook, meaning I'll be able to finish assessments much more quicker now that I have something to do it on.

Other than that, I aim to work on those things and better myself, my attendance, and my academic performance.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carolynn

    It's good that you have been able to come to some clear conclusions, as difficult as these may be. This is a positive step forward in managing yourself and your workload at school. Attendance is vital - you must maintain 95% to qualify for this group. Having the chromebook will be a real bonus for you. Good luck - kia kaha!

    ReplyDelete